Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Projected super-8 film

  1. #1
    miguelito
    Guest miguelito's Avatar

    Smile

    I once projected a roll of super-8 film on the plain white side of a building directly across the street from my kitchen window. The image was huge!! I'm talkin' about 20 feet high by about 30 feet wide!! I set the projector up aimed directly out the kitchen window and then I walked outside across the street right up to the wall for a closer look. It was amazing!! It was soo cool to see somthing I had shot so large on the "screen".
    Has anyone else ever done anything else like this?

    Miguelito (michael)



    ------------------

  2. #2
    #Pedro
    Guest #Pedro's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, as students we die many jokes like this, watching the reaction of other people...
    pedro

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •